Cuffing season is fastly approaching us and if you’re tired of being single and bored, start checking these things off the list!
Photo: Urban Dictionary
10 Ways To Navigate Cuffing Season:
1. Go to some events | Whether you’re into fashion like me or not, there are some cool events here and here (sign up for their newsletter).
2. Plan a girls getaway | hit up that explore page on airbnb
. Find a dope home-a-way from home | call up a few friends and make it a weekend!
3. Find a good book to read and start a digital book club | this is the best way to engage with people you may not know | starting a book club is a great way to stay accountable to actually reading and discovering things/topics you may like.
4. Meet up with other women | have you tried meetup.com
? | messaging your favorite blogger and seeing if she wants to meet up for coffee? shoot your shot girl.
Photo: Make Make Coffee
5. Take yourself to a spa | make friends with Groupon
| locate a deal | get yo calm on.
6. Journal | buy one
and vent | or write down some goals girl.
Pay off these student loan bills
Save 10%+ of my earnings
Devote more time to prayer
Invest in myself more
Spend more time with family & friends
7. Find a hobby or something that you enjoy doing on your own | discover “you” in your singleness girl.
I recently found out that I love taking photos!
8. Pick five different cuisines you’ve never had and find restaurants
that offer them | #treatyoself .
Photo: Petite Passport
9. Start working out | take a class | did you know that Alvin Ailey
has classes for the low that you can take? | rhythm or none, ain’t nobody judging you (my mom would be offended by my grammar here).
10. Stay off of social media | take some time off | free your mind
Bonus: take a course! FIT offers courses in a range of different areas !Enjoy your life girl! Life is too short and there’s too much world out there for you to be sitting around miserable because you’re still single!